"NEW COVERAGE – TOP IDEAS: Recent acquisitions by Novra Technologies Inc. (TSXV: NVI) have expanded the Company’s product portfolio and global footprint for the distribution of broadband multimedia content via satellite and terrestrial networks."
Gerry Wimmer at Investorfile.com says:
"Just recently Novra Technologies caught our attention again. Earlier this month the Company announced it had completed the acquisition of a 51% controlling interest of the Wegener Corporation (a USA competitor) for 2 million shares with a two-year option to purchase the remaining 49%. During the fiscal year ended September 1, 2017, Wegener had revenues of US$3.4 million.
Given this news, Investorfile has decided to initiate coverage on Novra Technologies and appoint the stock to our list of Top Ideas as a small cap value stock investment opportunity."
Read the entire post here.
INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING WINS NEW ORDER FOR EDGECASTER PRO
Ottawa, ON – (July 23, 2019): International Datacasting—part of the Novra Group of companies—is pleased to announce it has received an initial order for eighteen Edgecaster Pro digital program insertion devices from MVS Television, one of Mexico’s top television networks.